RPA’s Risk Studies cover all phases of an activity, from project development and design to assessments of existing operations, as well as strategic and policy studies.
RPA has assisted many clients in answering questions concerning risks to people and the environment using a wide range of specialist techniques including:
- HAZOP/HAZAN/FMEA/RAM studies
- Statistical analysis of past incidents
- Consequence modelling
- Risk ranking
- Comprehensive Quantitative Risk Assessments
- Monte Carlo simulations
- Determination of individual/societal risks
- Determination of environmental risks
RPA has undertaken risk assessments across numerous sectors and activities both in the UK and overseas.